Category List

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Sweet Onion Dressing that's just like Subways! I could almost drink this stuff! Happy to find the receipe! I've asked Subway if they sell it but they don't~~

Stuffed Caprese Bites recipe
Stuffed Caprese Bites recipe
Click here to download
Roasted Sweet Potato and Quinoa Soup
Roasted Sweet Potato and Quinoa Soup
Click here to download
Shaved Fennel Salad
Shaved Fennel Salad
Click here to download
Sweet Onion Dressing that's just like Subways! I could almost drink this stuff! Happy to find the receipe! I've asked Subway if they sell it but they don't~~
Sweet Onion Dressing that's just like Subways! I could almost drink this stuff! Happy to find the receipe! I've asked Subway if they sell it but they don't~~
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment