Category List

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Must try! crock pot chicken in 5 ingredients - chicken, rice, cream cheese, cream of chicken, and italian seasoning. I could live on this stuff. This is my favorite meal! # Pinterest++ for iPad #

Mini Shimmery Ice Cream Cones
Mini Shimmery Ice Cream Cones
Click here to download
Must try! crock pot chicken in 5 ingredients - chicken, rice, cream cheese, cream of chicken, and italian seasoning. I could live on this stuff. This is my favorite meal! # Pinterest++ for iPad #
Must try!  crock pot chicken in 5 ingredients - chicken, rice, cream cheese, cream of chicken, and italian seasoning.  I could live on this stuff. This is my favorite meal!   # Pinterest++ for iPad #
Click here to download
Spicy Grilled Shrimp Recipe
Spicy Grilled Shrimp Recipe
Click here to download
Mock Stroganoff Quick Dinner Recipe from Taste of Home -- Submitted by Terri Wetzel - Roseburg, Oregon
Mock Stroganoff Quick Dinner Recipe from Taste of Home -- Submitted by Terri Wetzel - Roseburg, Oregon
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment