Category List

Monday, November 25, 2013

crock pot chicken in 5 ingredients - chicken, rice, cream cheese, cream of chicken, and italian seasoning. I could live on this stuff. This is my favorite meal!

Sun-dried tomato pasta
Sun-dried tomato pasta
Click here to download
BANANA TATIN VERRINES
BANANA TATIN VERRINES
Click here to download
crock pot chicken in 5 ingredients - chicken, rice, cream cheese, cream of chicken, and italian seasoning. I could live on this stuff. This is my favorite meal!
crock pot chicken in 5 ingredients - chicken, rice, cream cheese, cream of chicken, and italian seasoning.  I could live on this stuff. This is my favorite meal!
Click here to download
Chef Richard's Savory Buffalo and Mushroom Meatloaf
Chef Richard's Savory Buffalo and Mushroom Meatloaf
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment