Category List

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Beef Wellington Appetizers - I add some of my favorite steak seasoning to the beef just to give it a little extra flavor, but it is certainly good following the recipe excactly.

Spinach and Feta Stuffed Chicken - 30 minutes & only 215 calories looks amazing
Spinach and Feta Stuffed Chicken - 30 minutes & only 215 calories looks amazing
Click here to download
beet & goat cheese jewels.
beet & goat cheese jewels.
Click here to download
Slow Cooker Sausage, Apple & Sage Stuffing
Slow Cooker Sausage, Apple & Sage Stuffing
Click here to download
Beef Wellington Appetizers - I add some of my favorite steak seasoning to the beef just to give it a little extra flavor, but it is certainly good following the recipe excactly.
Beef Wellington Appetizers - I add some of my favorite steak seasoning to the beef just to give it a little extra flavor, but it is certainly good following the recipe excactly.
Click here to download
Focaccia with Caramelized Onions, Tomatoes & Rosemary
Focaccia with Caramelized Onions, Tomatoes & Rosemary
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment